Monday, November 10, 2008

Things that change when you have a baby...

Things that change when you have a baby

1. You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms. - he smells soooo good eventhough he is sweaty n full of 'jeluak' hahahha

2. Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.- yerp...afraid that I cant be a good mum n wife at the same time...

3. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.- its a pleasure n joy actually...

4. You respect your body ... finally - hmmm..so trueeee

5. You respect your parents and love them in a new way- yeah...my love for them grows more n more esp for my mum...huhuhuh

6. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own- when he cries in pain, Im also feels like crying...huhuhu

7. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child - the world is pretty n everybody is nice..

8. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago- dont have time maaaaa for others

9. Your heart breaks much more easily - not sure yet..

10. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day- dont have time to think of myself..

11. Every day is a surprise- evryday is a new joy

12. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)

13. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself - coz he's much cutier..hahaha

14. You become a morning person - I hate it but I had tooo..hohohoho

15. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power - Im a working, breastfeeding, superwife and mum...hahaha

16.You discover how much there is to say about one tooth

17.You finally realize that true joy doesn't come from material wealth - I can deal with no jeweleries but not without my babe...

18.You'd rather buy a plastic tricycle than those shoes that you've been dying to have - so true...in fact with me, the pump n stroller etc..hohoho..I want that CARLO RINO shoes that I've been eyeing since raya...huhuhu

19.You realize that although sticky, lollipops have magical powers- it sure would shut the child up..hahaha

20.You don't mind going to bed at 9 p.m. on Friday night - sooo tired..what to dooo....

21.Silence? What's that - it's a bonus to have some quiet time in a day...

22.You realize that the 15 pounds you can't seem to get rid of are totally worth having - Im losing it..slowly..hehehe

23.You discover an inner strength you never thought you had

24.You no longer rely on a clock — your baby now sets your schedule - lets throw away the clock..its making me wake up when I want to sleep more..hahaha

25.You give parents with a screaming child an 'I-know-the-feeling' look instead of a 'Can't-they-shut-him-up?' one - hmmmm I cant help thinkg about me in that situation when I came across the scene recently...

26.You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late - had to kiss the boy first..

27.You learn that taking a shower is a luxury - if not, just scrub scrub n rinse..huhuhu

28.You realize that you can love a complete stranger...

No comments:

Post a Comment