Monday, November 17, 2008

my baby, my love...


last night, Rizqi slept quite early...he fall asleep in the car seat on the way home from the nursery... Zulffi came home quite late last night as he had to work late..as Rizqi is sleeping n zulffi was not at home I was quite bored with nothing to do...I had all the time for myself BUT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA what to do with myself...I planned to read a new book that I bought at MPh online but, I dont feel like reading....when u have finished a book n plan to start a new one it does take some effort sometimes...huhu...want to chat?hmmm the effort to plug on my laptop n modem does not really entice me...hmmm..lastly I planned to watch the soooo many DVD's I havent watch yet..but in the middle of the story, the DVd got hang...duhhh..boriingg..lastly..I just watched the news n waited till nine to watch CSI MIami..duhhhhh

I used to have all the time in the world to do what I want bfore the bby was born...but I usually spend my days with books..now with a baby, I spent my time playing n taking care of him...hehehe.. I kind a miss the time for me to 'guling guling' on my bed while reading a book..now, I can still do the same but if he cried, then I had to stop..the only time to read while breastfeeding him n when he is sleeping or when he is laying beside me on the bed n play with his rattle..hehehe...

last Friday morn, I was reading a book while Rizqi was playing with his rattle..when suddenly he was quiet n his face n body turned towards the window..he was kinda listening very carefully..when i tried to listen what was he listening to..I realized that the sounds of the frogs after the rain was quite loud..no wonder he looks so amazed..hehehe...he was quite funny the way he's listening to the sound of the frogThat means my boy hearing is good..hehehe ..boyyy...he sure is getting smarter ..

he is growing so quickly...he's getting chubbier, longe
r n smarter...he can laugh a lot, or smiles or talk to me with the language only baby knows what.. rite now, when we are eating he would look n open his mouth like waiting for us to give him a taste of the food. the pict of him with the ice cream was at Cameron last week...he was making a big fuss as he saw me n zulffi was eating icecream n kinda wanted to cry bcoz we refused to give it to him..when we put the ice cream on him, n he held it, suddenly he quit crying n start crying again when we took it back n want to eat it.. at last, we had to eat it bhind his back...n ysterday when I was eating Cek Mek, he was looking at the kuih n salivating so much...poor boy...wait till u r 6 mnth yaa..then ibu will feed u all the delicious fd n healthy fd..hehehe..ibu will practice alllll the advice ibu gives to ibu's pt's parent to u....boy..Im sure couldnt wait to feed u..n then u would weigh more...huhuhu...lnguh laaa tgn ibu...hahahaa..
sumtimes, I kinda miss the little boy he used to be...he's growing so fast..sometimes, when the nanny told me what he's been doing or any new dev.he did that dad, I cant
help it to feel a bit sad as I was unable to see that new development as I had to work n only see him in the evening...if he slept right after we came home, then the only time I have to play with him is on the way to work...sometimes the 20minutes in the car was the only time I had to play with him in the whole day..huhuu sometimes I just wish I can stay at home n babysit him...But I know I would bore myself to death if Im a 247 stay in mum n housewife..huhuhu..the only time I feel content is during the weeknd when I can play n cuddle him all I want...

the trip to Cameron Last week was quite rejuventing for me n Zulffi...I can spend quality time with them without having to cook, or housekeeping...hahaha ...n it sure spice up thg for me n Zulffi...its a reconnecting time for me n him..sometimes I had been to busy with being a mum that I forget that I am also a wife..poor Zulffi....I vow to be a better wife to him...I had to learn how to manage my time as a wife n mum, balance my responsibilities for both of my luv, to be there for them...it sure is not an easy job but I will try n try to be the very best....

No comments:

Post a Comment