Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm a CP freak - more bout CP




I was browsing thru lelong.com.my today when I found that Mamapatch Cloth pad is sold even in Lelong..hehehe...I never really thought about it bfore this..hihihi...
n I found bout this Mamapatch CP again tru Hanz, heheh..tq hanz, from there I browse tru the net...and they also have liners n regular to night time pad which cos around RM8-9 for liners, and RM 16-17 for regular pad and Rm 22 for night time pad..the regular pad is waterproof that prevents leakage which is good for a heavy flower like meeee...hahaha.. the price is a bit higher or pricier from babysnowdrop Cpad but the quality is yet to be said for..maybe next month I will update on mamapatch or saffa CP...had to try it first....



to answer some of the questions from my frens, this cloth pad is reusable for countless of time..I dont know how long since I only using it this month..heheh..had to ask Hanz bout this though...
It can be used around 5-6 hours but I would definitely advice to change every 4 hours or less than 6 hours bcause Bacteria likeeeeesss warm n wet things sooo much..n also bcause our standard procedure in ward if we are giving a pump feeding to pt in ICU ward for instan
ce, where the pump runs for 24 hours feeding, the milk had to be put in every 4 hourly or the hang time is supposed to be less than 6-8 hours max bcause we want to reduce the risk for contamination from bacteria n so on... well, if kita pakai possies pun kita tkar 4 jam skli kan..hihih

to clean n wash it is easy actually...

if u are using it to the office or on campus or out, u just have to have a wetbag to put the soiled pad in n washed it at home if u feels that its inconvenience to wash it at the public loo.but for me,hehehe, Im a clean freak, I had to wash it thoroughly then put it in the wetbag n washed it again at home to remove the stain.. I have found one in NICE CLOTH DIAPER that only cost RM10. mamapatch also have one but it cost round RM 25 I think...m saffa also has a wetbag for rm15 only..so I think the cheaper one will do considering just to put the soiled pad..heheh...If u have any waterproof beg then walahhh..no need to buy one...
washing the Cp is easy for me I guess.. just like u washed ur stained cloth... either u soaked it for a while or rub some salt or vinegar to remove the stain.But first u have to rinse ur pad until the water runs clear..just like ur possies ( if u are the type that wash it till it runs clear..=) )
I am not sure bout the usage of soap, some brand says its ok, but some advice against it.so better checkwith the manufacturer though bfore u use it...But One thing I know, u can not scrub it with brush as it may damage the fabric....

U can tossed it in the machine in a laundry bag to be washed just like other cloth..simple...
n hang it to be dried on the line like normal cloth....hihihi... n do know that the sun actually helps fade the stain...I think..for me, all my pad is full of colors (red n PINK esp) so I didnt see whether they have stain or not..hahahah...

At first the cost may be huge if u want to use it 100% CP for the whole mense cycle( rabak poket wooo..hahaha)..but in a long run, it is cost saving...I wish I had bought it earlier though...sob sob sob... but its never is too late... just start with one or two, to see how it goes..then add ur stash from time to time.. just like me...now, I only have 2 Overnight n 2 regular plus Im still using dispo..hehehe..next mnth hopefully Im 100% CP...yeayy!! GOOO QAY!!!

to my frens:

wan . try cari kat UK ada ke tak..if tak slh aku, aku ada tjumpa dlm web mana tah...ko try la kat sana.....then info aku...

Dayah : aku pun jd subjek HUda utk dia guna ms dlm pantang nnti..hehehe..aku rs hang pun ptut juga try....cpt brong ngan huda..hihihi...

Huda : tq sb intro aku to CP ...Im loving it....

Hanz : u have to try babysnowdrop then kongsi how do u feel compared to mamapatch n saffa...hihihi

Shila : u have to try...stkt i pakai takde la leakage mcm dispo..hihihi...boleh kitar semula...bnyak kali pki smpi lunyai kot..hahahah

enouff of Cp for today..till then ladies.... ( ade ke gens yang baca blog aku nih?hihihihi.. maaf la yer teng if ko baca.. :P)





3 comments:

  1. Yup..will do, will do..i found another malaysian-made CP too..can try both & soon review lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nnti u update ya hanz on the CP...

    ReplyDelete