Monday, January 25, 2010

Cloth Pad - my new addiction


I just started using the cloth pad this month..I have been aiming for months but due to the reseach that I usually like to do bfore trying things n other things that I honestly didnt know what that makes me only started using it this month..

I have been reading from Hanz bout the CP for a while..started from that, that I really look into it...and providing that my good fren Huda is selling the babysnowdrop Cpad, makes me tries it at first..she gave me one piece of Overnight CP that I tried.n the result is for is quite satisfactorily for me...

I find it to be dry, comfy n suprisingly no leaking!!usually with Possies, there is always leakage esp at night time..this time, I slept tru the night without feeling uncomfy or had to change or anythg... so for 6 stars Im giving it 5 stars..the one stars Im not giving is maybe dt the button that is not adjustable, that makes the clip on part is quite droopy or hanging that its sort of touch our skin..but all in all its quite ok...

next month Im gonna try the Saffa Cloth or mama patch that Hanz suggested in her blog..will update next month though...

WHY IM gonna try using all CP? is bcos 1st of the article I read ON - Sanitary pad : a silent threat

then, bcos I want to start going GREEN although other people had been doing this for a longggg time..but its never is too late though yaaaa...

this reawakening I had mostly after I finished the paperwork that I had to present last yr where I include all bout CP, CD n also brought samples of CP n CD to my VIVA of the paperwork which I believe is one of the reason that I passed my PTK exams last yr...so since then, Im actively promoting it to my frens, n Im trying to promote it to the other staffs Im working with..the item is easy to get..from HUDa laaaa..hehehe...

people are asking whether Im getting any comission on this..hahahha..NOPE....Im doing it just bcause I want others to get the benefits of CP n also to stop adding more waste to our earth n also just to help my fren..hihihi...no other intention...honestlyyyy...

afterall, aren't we USM staff are soooo into the "for a sustainable tomorrow" concept? hihih

4 comments:

  1. good! good!....cloth pad ni blh kitar semula ke??..tak mudah bocor ke??..mesti jimat kan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qay, welcome to the Green Club! Thumbs up on choosing the alternative. Glad that i could be any assistance to you. Now, me, feels like trying BabySnowDrop CP too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pernah jugak nak try tapi asyik tertangguh ja..now tak guna lagi..later pas bln 5, mungkin patut try ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qay, just wondering, is it washable? or it is just like the ordinary pad?

    ReplyDelete