Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Bookworm Contest



MOBS & Huiwearn Kids Store (HKS)
Little Bookworm Contest



I have been reading to my little boy Muhammad Zaffran Rizqi since he was still small to incorporate the love for books like what my parents did to me and my sibs when we were small...

I have always love books all my life n esp during my pregnancy I have been craving to read books all the time instead of foods and I think it rubs into my baby genes also...=P

he always shows interest in books n mags even when he was still a baby...


At first I bought him those cloth book for him and then the small board books of vege, fruits which he loves due to its bright colors and pictures...


and then my fave book when I was a baby.. "Sweet sweet suzy" was passed on to my son as a inheritance from my childhood years to him...

I always use books as a tool to keep him calm in his carseat during the ride from home and back..esp to the nuresry from home and back...



I try to bring different book each time to make him occupied and not get bored easily..usually I will have one or two book for him to read tru...

he likes to sit down in front of the Tv cabinet where I put all his books and pick up one by one and browse tru it..he can spend hours actually just doing this...


one of his fave is The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle..its because of the bright colors and also the small holes on the fruits that he likes to squeeze his small fingers into...

he also likes for me to read him the "Yum yum Baby" because of the ryhme of the words n the pictures of the messy baby eating...

and then he also likes the "Peek a who" book as it has the picture of a cow, his fave animal right now and it has a page that show his reflection on the last page that he will usually kiss with glee...

BUT now, THIS IS HIS FAVE BOOK...he likes to bring it everywhere...it is a lift a flap book that has all sorts of transportation eg cars, ships, bikes etc...he likes to open it over and over again..the colors are bright, the pictures are big and catch his eyes...and the book is not so heavy for him to bring on along and hold...

this book was bought by his Tok Ummi for him as he lovesss transport very much like boys usually do....tq Tok Ummi

this is his fave page...he always opened it and showing me.." maa..maaa. tuckk...'tuckk.'. for dump truck . or 'anker' for tanker or tractor..." or he showed me the pictures for me to tell him what is is...

He loves the book very much..if given choices, he will take this book first instead of others...

And my little bookie worm now is 1 year n 2mnths old and he does loves books very muchh...just like his mummy =P



if you are interested to join in Just click "Little BOOKWORM Contest " to obtain the contest's details. Interesting prizes to be win too.It ended at midnight Today!!so HURRY UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment