Monday, September 28, 2009

Contst Love teddy Bear

I was blog hopping smbil2 pam susu when i found bout this Love TEDDY BEAR CONTEST..suddenly I remembered that I have pixs of zaffran with his purple teddy bear that is really cute to me...so this is my entry....

I have always love teddy bear since small I guess..I have lots of teddy bears and the biggest one is almost up to my hip in height which is quite big.it's so furry n cuddly n i used to hug it as my "bantal peluk"..heheh..that one is a gift from a fren...

then, my dear hubby gave one that is a bit smaller but still big n very soft n furry as my grad gift..it had the grad hat n scroll..I called him Furry...hehehe...

and some of my fren gave me a teddy bear as birthday gift which I kept safely for my baby's toys if the baby is a girl..but then as Zaffran is a boy, we kept it still for the next one. I hope..hehehe....hopefully its a girl...ngeh ngeh ngeh

the story about zaffran with his purple bear which we call EZ, is a gift when we bought Ezerra cream for him..its very soft and small, n just nice for him to bring around n play with it...it doesnt have any fur so we dont really have to worry that the fur will be inhale by him...

Zaffran I found out, he likes to bite the nose of the teddy bear as a sign of affection.He will bite it n walk along here n there n play with his other toys..when we are going out from home, he will bring it to play with in his car seat...sometimes he will just hold it between his arms while reading his book or eating raisins in his bowl...

I love these pixs of him becuse he look so cute n cheeky with his EZ Bear..

EZ, lets look how tall are we?



Eiii..gerammmmm...

I love my EZ!!!!!


so of u guys have any pix of bear, do join in...cek it out at WANSTEDDY BLOG

its soooo funnn.......hehhe

3 comments:

  1. haha...mesti nk gigit hidung gak.......haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. susah sungguh kalau tahap sayang sampai gigit ni..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajin sungguh cik qay ni masuk contest ;p

    ReplyDelete