Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Abu's Day...



Im wishing happy Abu's Day to my dad...may Allah grant n bless him tru all his days...

my dad is a lecturer in UITM..He is a strict person when comes to education and principles..I can still remember we cannot watched Tv during school nite, no Tv during Magrib(takle tgok doraemon ..huhu). mlm2 kena ngaji quran, siap nangis2 lg sb tak reti baca then kena mrh...lg abu mrh..abu kata."org suruh ngaji, yang nangis pasaipa.." huhu...dulu abu grg gile,tkut giler...but skrg abu dah lenient dah...cool je gitu..zaid aris tgok tv mgrb2, mlm sklh pun ok je..tak larat marah dah kot..hehehe .tp sb aku grg dulu la sbkan kitrgadik beradik pndi ngaji...abu tak pnah pksa kitrg pilih sekolah or cos nak amik msuk U but abu bg cdgn n steer us towrds the right way...abu sgt supportive in term of education...abu try to give the best to all anak2 yg in term of education...ms sklh rndah aku,ngah, lang msuk seklah AZhar which is Private Islamic school..pg sklh pgi blik ptg...blaja bnyak dprd org lain..ada kls Tajwid, arab, Tauhid Fikah dll..ptg n pgi ada kls Tahfiz...dulu aku ckup mls n tak suka msuk kls tahfiz sb kena hafal quran n ptg2 kn blik lmbt sb nak kena hafal quran..dahla Ustaz Fauzi n Ustaz Bakaq tu grg nak mampuih..siap kena rotan lg dulu n kena sepak kat muka ngan Ustaz Fauzi..ingt lgi...huhu..grg giler depa tuh......blaja bnyak drpd org n lain drpd org...but bila aku msuk Kisas, msuk mtriks bru aku sdar all the education yg abu bg ms kcik2 dulu tu buat aku sng nak catch up anytg related to hafal quran. hadis etc...even now, all the doa2 aku sng nak ingt...Tq abu for forcing me to go to all those class n hbiskan bnyak duit for all our education...if tak, I wouldnt be the person I am today...

abu is truely a Family man, a responsible man towards his family..the way abu take care of maktuk wan shows that he is indeed a good man...cos I once read, if u want to see how good a man is, look how he treat his parents..what I look in a man was what I see in Abu...loving, caring, responsible,a good man and father....

abu is also very funny when he wants to be...hehe...He's easy to talk to...n discuss with...since I earned my own income, I found that talking to abu was a bit easier than before..maybe bcos I am responsible for my ownself...my action..or maybe cos Im oldern wiser..hehehe but watever decision I make, abu n Umi are the one I look for to first...watever they say, usually I follow, not bcos I have to, but bcos I know the are right n they know me better than myself.

the only thing that I regret in my life as Abu's daughter, was the way I react during the transformation time In Kisas...I really really dnt want to go back to KIsas after the so called lari dr sekolah, but for abu's sake, I went back just to make him happy..I made abu sick worrying bout me...

But now, I am glad of the decision I made cos its the best one ever...

N for that, I am sorry for all my misbehaviour, my hurting words, my action...tq for all that u have given me n the family tru all this years... I love u abu....

PS: hadiah lmbt skit eh....ada mslh skit...heheh

2 comments:

  1. Hm..mengimabu jalan yg telah kita tempuh bersama memang lucu. Hm... macamana kita boleh survived jika tanpa help of Allah n doa dari wan n mak tok. Both mak tok sangat kuat berdoa dan solat hajat, mintalah mereka doa banyak2 untuk kita sementara mereka ada. Redha Allah ialah atas redha ibu bapa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you r rite....i couldn't agree more...(sbnarnya x smpat nk komen pnjng2)haha

    ReplyDelete