Monday, March 3, 2008

emotional woooess..

they say that pregnant women tends to get emotional n mood swing..people frequently describe pregnant women like a lioness protecting her territory..well, I wouldnt know about that..I seldomly had this urge to get angry or what to people..but I tend to get quite sensitive n touched even by single or simple words lately...esp by my hubby..Its not like me to be sensitive too much, but I dont know..sumtimes it just happen...I will have this feelings of sadness n feels like crying eventhough sumtimes its just a small mistakes or things that I have done or people did to me....it's not that I want to feel that way..it just happen...

I tend to want my hubby cuddling me, hugging me, always be with me, caressing my hair all the time,...n vice versa with me to him..It's just I want to feel love n cherish by him all the time...I hate it when people raise their voice at me even for small mistakes, or things that really is not a big deal...if peole is mad at me for the way I feel, then what can I do or say....its this hormon changes or what i dont know...zulffi wont let me indulge myself in this hormonal changes reason to evrytg that I feel..he said once its not an excuse for all the mood swings or PMS symptoms...well...it applied to my prgnncy changes I supposed..but watever it is, no matter how do I feel, the only escape is tru sleep, books, n just be with myself, keeping to myself to let this foreign feelings settles by itself..as nobody is gonna "pujuk" me coz they usually dont have a clue..hmmphhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment