Thursday, March 6, 2008

a new blessing...


today is mummy's birthday dear baby...mummy is already 26 yrs old n sooo ready to have u into my world...at 23yrs old, mummy own a car as my bday treat, at 24 yrs old, mummy belongs to daddy n preaparing to get married to him..at 25yrs old, mummy was already married to daddy n ready to build a family with him..n now, mummy is preparing to have you..

last nite, u were so active..kicking mummy so hard in mummy's tummy...it really is a joy to feel u moving n active inside...I really love feeling u kicking n moving..n when daddy had the chance to feel u moving, he would smile so wide with such joy in his eyes..n this morning, u woke me up so early kicking me actively..maybe its ur way of wishing me happy bday dear..heheh..tq so much dear...

today is my special day n i intend to be happy n enjoy the day...ur aunty Hajra already gave me a cute teddy bear that is sooo fluffy n cute early in the morning in cute black box with a pink reabon..heheh...=)tq dear..

hopefully today gonna turn out just fine for me...

27 more weeks to go n mummy is counting the day to hold u in my arms...so cannot waitttt...

No comments:

Post a Comment