Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am blessed with good frens n family

since I'm pregnant, I often had this cravings of certain foods n snack, kuih or watever....sometimes it is impossible to get the thing that I want or eat like Laksa Din in Kedah..Had to wait till March to go back to Kedah n eat my all time fave since I was a small girl...

my mum usually would ask before she came to Kb or before I goes back to Bertam what do I want to eat..she would try as hard as she can to fulfill watever I feel like eating..she will bake it for me my fave choc cake, find Ikan terubuk which I really was craving for it...she cooks all kind of fd that is my fave..huhu..luv u sooo mum....even my frens Hajra, El, Cik Azi, will try to accomodate to my cravings if I feel like to eat sumtg..last months, when I went back to Titi Gajah, I told maktok I felt like eating Pulut kacau n ikan bakar...she cooked it with my aunties n bought 3kg of Ikan kembung to feed all of us..me especially...huhu..terharuunyaaaa...My darling zulffi of course is the one who will try to find as hard as he can what I feel like saying..for that I am truly grateful n love him sooo much......

and this past few days, Ive been craving to eat Sate Kajang Hj Samuri...yumyumyum....how I want it soooo much....the taste of sate n the delicious kuah kacang just makes my saliva ready to drip...huhuuh...how I it soooo bad...I told Iwa n she suggested that next week when I go to Kl, I tke the komuter to Bangi n she will bring me to Sate Kjang...then today I put the status "Nak sate Kajangggg!!!" Along lailina IM me n offer if she can find a courier service that can send n arrive on the same day, she will send some of sate Kajang to me....how touched I am by the thought actually...eventhough it may be impossible but the thought just makes my heart flutter....

How truly bless I am with such frens n families...luv u guysssss

No comments:

Post a Comment