Monday, March 3, 2008

23rd weeks n counting...

my tummy is getting bigger, n I tend to get easily tired esp if I didnt get enuff of my beauty sleep....8hours is usually is the min I should get...usually in the early of the week I tend to be more fresher even if I didnt get enuf sleep..but as the day goes by to the end of the week, I tend to be more easily tired...its like my bones n muscles has turned into marshmellow or sumtg...then I really2 wish to be able to sleep all morning or after subuh on wkned just to recover or let this tiredness goes away..sumtg that zulffi tend not to agree with me...its not that I really want to, but I really need this..being prgnnt makes me feel so tired all the time..esp when u are at work n u had to stand for a long time in ward, walk the distance to the ward 2,3 times a day, go home n cook dinner...n by the time everytg settles, its already 8plus...then u just have an hour or two to watch TV before u goes to bed....hmmm...tiring...

n then my feet tend to ache although zulffi said "no urat simpul" there..heheh...n I frequently have this back ache usually in the middle of the nite...sumtimes at 3am..then I wouldnt be able to sleep afterwards bcoz of the pain...huhuhu...last 2 weeks I just had to take the day off on Thursday so I would be able to sleep most of the morning due to the frequently insomnia at 3 am onwards..huhuh..it was so bad to the extend that I cannot fully function or think well enuff n with the students attachment, its just makes me grumpy n tired..huhu...

it really is an experience of a lifetime..I guess my body is preparing me for the future ahead when the baby come, when I had 2 wake up in the middle of the nite to feed the baby or change diaper, not getting enuf sleep when the baby is not feeling well, or just didnt want to sleep, or just want to play in the middle of the nite...I guess this is a training time for me I suppose..hehe....
can't wait for the baby to come...

besides all that, there is this the bright side that I really lurve..I have started feeling the baby kicking or moving in my tummy...its sorts of like a butterfly fluttering in ur stomach or sumtig small moving in my tummy...it really delights me..hahaha...n sumtimes the kick is quite strong that I can really feels it..when I'm stressed up or on a tension state, I can feel the baby is quite restless as well...last week when I wasn't able to sleep for the whole nite in KL, the baby was also actively kicking n moving...its like he's keeping his mummy company...heheh..tq dear...luv u for that...there's dis one time when I put the TV remote control on my tummy, the baby kick quite hard that makes the remote actually moved...heheh..what a strong kick u have my dear..learning taekwondo are u dear?hehehe....

cant wait for the nexy ANC apmnt to scan the baby..whether its a boy or girl....any guess???

No comments:

Post a Comment