Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome Ya Ramadhan

salam..

Ramadhan is coming...hoping this year would be better for me to perform my Fast, my terawikh, my tadarus...

May Allah bless upon me strength to continue fasting and still bfeed my son...

May Allah give me good health n long life to finish this Ramdhan and graduate it with flying colours...

May this Ramadhan be better than before...

Last yr, a few times I left my terawikh as Zaffran still is small and keep on crying if left alone for a while...may this year, he's older, wiser and he will play with books n toys n let me finish my terawikh...Maybe next week, when we goes back to Bertam I can take him to terawikh with me as the mosque n surrounding are much more safer than here...as the mosque here is not really finish n still in renovation n in the 2nd floor for muslimah...n Zaffran now, likes to play with stairs..up n down,,up n down...climbing here n there...Im afraid that he will disturb others or hurt himself..

and Im taking this chance to apologize for all the mistakes n wrong I did before this...May Allah bless you and ur family tru this month of Ramdhan...



No comments:

Post a Comment