Monday, January 12, 2009

numb inside

early this morning Ummi sms me,telling me that Wan(my grabdpa) is admitted to ICU at KMC dt stroke..he's paralysed on the right side..as Zaffran was not sleeping quite well, I couldnt sleep afterwrds n kept thniking baout wan...this is his 2nd stroke..the 1st one was a few days bfore my weddings..that one was a mild one..this one??im not sure....

i dnt know whther i am sad or anthg as Im numb inside but my tears kept falling when i thnk of him..from my childhood days to the present days...I guess i am sad..but working in the hsptal when u see diseases, sick people, death all yr round, its a routine sumhow u tend to keep ur feelings of sdness deep inside u I guess..or I am alwys in denial that all is gonna be well n ok..i dnt know...

whtever it is, I pray that wan survive this one n turn out well...

Im being optimistic ..very...huhu

1 comment: