Sunday, February 17, 2008

uurghhh..alergiesssss

since pregnant, I didnt have any morning sickness or vomitting..just occasional nausea esp when I smell raw chicken..this one time, I walk tru the chicken section at the market, the smell of the chicken + blood was so strong that I suddenly was swept away with the feelings of nausea so strong that I nearly vomit there n then..I had to get away from the scene...oohhh..cant stand that...since then, zulffi always take the place of cleaning up the chicken after we went to the market which is so considerate n thoughful of him...luv u sayang...then, during my 7weeks of my prgnancy, I had a spotting of blood which makes me so terrified of losing the baby...so afraid..I had to do an ultrasound to make sure its not a threatened abortion..but the ultrasound was normal..the baby was so small,it look likes the size of a nut in sac..hehe..cant believe that is my baby to be...I had 2 days off for complete bed rest..huhuu..well, a week before, we had this HARI WARGA STAF which I had enlisted to join before I knew I was prgnant..since that I knew I was prgnnt, I asked Cam to replace me..so i had to tell her that I am prgnant..heheh..I planned to keep quiet for a while..but the need arise...thank God I didnt join the sports game if not, the risk would be higher of losing the baby... I still feel like Im not prgnnat as I dont have the usual morning sickness,vomiting,nausea prgnnat lady's had..I had to remind myself again n again to slow down, not to lift up heavy things n takecre of wat I eat n drink..I had to stop taking all of the potato chips, medications that I usually had, stop drinking cafeinated drinks...zulffi also keep buying all sorts of fruits n keep remind me to eat fruit n vege a lot with my folic acid tablets...EL n Hajra also keep reminding me to take care of wat i eat n slow down while walking as i tend to forget easily..well,I am prgnnat, but my stomach still doesnt show n I dont feel prgnnat...it takes a while for the knowledge to sink in I guess....

then at 10th weeks, I had this UTI..it feels so painful...I had to take some antibiotics n horrible pottasium sumtg to clean up my urine..urghhhh..I nearly gag drinking that thing.... my rashes on the left arms n right legs get worse...usually I only take betnovate cream to rub on it..but since I'm prgnnant, I had stoped for a while until I couldnt stand it anymore that I apply the cream only a tiny bit..huhu...had to..as it itched so much..feels like scratching till it bleed....its just get worse that normally..everybody said its the prgnncy symptom..huhu..had to be patience....

then last week during my 19th weeks, I had this I dont know what to call it..tiny red spots on my hands..it started with my left hand n spread to the right hand n feets..its so itchy...if I started to touch it or scratch it, its get itchier n itchier..my hands was swollen n warm which lead to be more sweaty...which makes it more itchy..urghhh..my parents came from Penang..my mum told me to soak my hands n feets in warm water with salt n sum ASAM keping..haha..it helps a lot..it takes about 2weeks for the spot to disappear....

n the week before that I had this one frightening athma attack..I was alone at home .zulffi was at work..I took a nap in the afternoon for a while when I suddenly woke up with a fright that I cannot breath..I was suffocating, I cannot breath normally..I tried to call zulffi but he was unreachable...I started to panic..found my inhaler but it just doenst work..then zulffi called n I told him...He rushed home n brought me to the hosp where I had the treatment...well, I ate 5nos of oranges before that n I swept the floor under the bed which was quite dusty...it must trigger the attack I guess...poor me...huhuu...its only been 20 weeks but a lot had happened between that...another 20 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment