Wednesday, March 10, 2010

post braces



it feels weird to be without the metal brackets in my mouth. but it feels great....
I dont seem to have this gum bleeding anymore, brushing teeth is more easier, eating is  much much more heavenly without having fds stick to my bracket and had to brush each time after meals....
but I still need to wear the transparent retainer which is AWESOMEEE...it just looks like Im not wearing anyhing at all..and it shows my new pretty teeth..hahahaha


 Zaffran has been looking at me weirdly each time he's breastfeeding with me..he probe my mouth feeling n looking for the colorful rubber band and metals..hahaha


and the most heavenly bout this thing is, Zulffi said he's falling in love over and over again with me...hahahah..
he's sooooo not use to see me without braces....well, he fall for the girl with crooked teeth, and then again when we met again after a few years, I have been in braces....n married and have  a child with braces...and now I am free of it....and he for sure are not used to see this new me..hahah...


it feels good to be looked by your husband over and over and been complimented by him...


well, it sure worth the 5 years to have him as happy as this..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment