Wednesday, February 11, 2009

missing an old fren

11 Feb 09

suddenly arini aku rs miss sgt pd sorg sahabat baik aku yang aku boleh kata one of the people yg kalo aku berada dalam keadaan sesak sgt2,between life n death n tak de tmpt bgntung , aku call dia, dia akan dtg trus kpda aku merentas lautan api, mendaki gunung ganang semata2 utk dtg menolong aku...

we met in KMPP almost 9yrs ago...the mutual interest that we had that is Taekwndo make us close..n the friendship develops n bloom from there till now...she went to UMS after KMPP while I wnet to UKM but she still kept in touch, called me once a while, sent me bracelet n goodies from Sabah, came n met me when she is home and I usually went an stay at her house when she came back for sem's break...then I worked in UKM we met once a while or chat...the hectic life that we lead sometimes does not permit us to be see each other that often but we still keep in touch...eventhough we have our up n down in friendship, she's still my bestest of bestfren...dia yg sggup dtg bssh pyh jd pengapit aku ms aku kwen wpun aku tahu dia sbuk, dia yg sggup dtg amik aku dkt airport mlm wpun dia pnat...dia juga yg snggup bsshpyh utk aku bila aku perlukan dia..so sb tu dia mmg my bestest bestfren....huhuh..sdihnyaaa...

now she's working in Netherland...thousand of miles away...but somtimes she still keep in touch but the space n time diff makes it quite hard to keep intouch that often...sometimes I think its also my fault as I was too busy with my life as a mom and wife....sometimes I dont have time to mel to her even a sentence...I dont know...kdg2 rs bslh gile sb aku takde ms nak chat ngan dia or emel dia...takde ms nak pk psl org lain mlainkan aku dan baby aku...

dil, Im so sori Dil..I should be a better fren...I will try to be a better fren..InsyAllah....I miss u sooo much...ni sume psl lagu Evrything tu la...huhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment