Tuesday, May 20, 2008

week 34: ANC alone


today I went to my ANC alone as zulffi had started working at Kuala Krai n its far from Kubang kerian for him to come for the apmnt as he previously did...it makes me a bit sad..I dont know why..its not that I never went to the ANC apmt alone..it just makes me...hmmm...sad???well the apmnt was briefed but long wait...as usual..Dr Haira said the baby is fine n active..the heart beat is strong...I am glad for that..well, I can feel the baby moving all the time..well...almost..hehe..cant wait for him to come into the world n make my day..after this my apmnt would be every 2weeks till the baby is born..as it really is necessary to see the baby condition n position..hmmm

my tummy is so huge rite now..so is my swollen feet.I cant even wear my beige color Croc sandal anymore..even my brown sandal almost cant fit...n my hips keep hurting esp when I walked n stand too long. Maktok said my tummy looks like its going down( Perut dah turun bawah!!) meaning its not going too long till the baby come..hehe..2nd cicit maktok..heheh but luckily, Alhamdulillah, my tummy didnt have a stretch mark..Thank God for that....at least one good thing for me..=)

abumi maktokwan came for the weeknd last Friday n went back to Penang yesterday...it makes my house fso full of voices n laughter n noises...It just makes me soo happy..usually its just the two of us in the house...we brought maktokwan abumi to eat Nasi Ulam Cikgu in PC.well, everybody was so full and satisfied with the food n price for such large feast..hehe..bleh la p mkan lagi...

ahad, aku bw ummi amktok n aris p pasar MKPB.saja cari kaftan, kain batik, bntal n tilam baby. then mlm bw p Wakaf Che Yeh plak bli keropok n buah...wpun pnat tp puas hti dpt bw jalan.bkn sng maktok wan nak dtg rumah aku...dpt bw g jalan pun alhamdulillah...wpun actually bdn teramat pnat n skit kaki sb dari ari khmis lagi asyik bjalan ja g tganu, tpi hati puas dpt bw maktok umi jalan2...nest time maktok dtg kn lama skit dok..tak puas rsnya ddk skjap sgt..
bila ummi mai, spt biasala..dpt mkn mcm2 wpun simple...ayam msk kicap ummi, pulut sekaya maktok, cucur peneram n ketupat pulut n rndng..sdapnyaaaa....puas hati dpt mkn...huhuhu...
abu bw wan p Bunut Payong tgok n ziarah tmpt tokwan ngaji ms muda2 dulu n tgok kubur tok guru wan...puas hati dpt pnuhkan hjat wan wpun abu yg bawa..heheheh...bila smlm abumi maktok wan blik rs kesik n sunyi sgt..rs tak puas dduk bmnja ngan abumi maktokwan..lps ni bila la nak mai lagi..aku tak sbr nak blik pnang ps bslin nnti...huhu...

tmbhn plak ngan zulffi dh mula kja bru, kuar awal n blik lmbt, rs snyi plak bila blik umah...n risau kslmtn dia ulg alik ari2..but at least dpt jg ddk ngan aku..dpd duduk bjauhan..takpela..smntara saja ni..sabar la qay eh...lps ni mmg bnyak bnda aku nak kn buat sndri..esp msak sb zulffi smpi umah pun dah lmbt..sian dia pnat kja n travel...tp wknd dia ada umah..kurg2nya bleh tman aku...kalo dia takde, n tak happy aku pun rs tak happy juga...sb spruh nyawa n hati aku pd dia...moga dgn khdiran bby ni akan lbih ceriakan hdup aku n adala peneman aku bila dia takde atau kja...I love u soo much syg..miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment