Monday, November 22, 2010

34weeks and counting

 




YEs...I'm 34weeks and counting down to the day for delivery....sigh....
and today saw a prem baby in NICU that the current age and day is the same as the baby in my tummy...couldnt help to see and wonder, "owh this is how my baby looks now in my tummy.."  without all the wires, and tubes of cos....


the bag for me and the baby already packed and ready to be stored in the car yesterday(forgot to put it in today)...baby's bag also ready, and labour room bag also ready with a change of baby's clothes, towel, mitten and booties and also mathurat, yaasin and doa to read during labour pain..(hopefully I will be able to read the doa etc..)if not its for zulffi to help me recite it along the time of labour...and not to forget air selusuh mama crikan...only Zaffran's bag havent been ready yet..forgot duh...had to put a pair of clothes for night and daytime usage plus extra bottle and milk and of cos diapers..in case he had to stay for a while at Ummi's house...poor boy...he must be waiting why his ibu or abah havent picked him yet if he had to stay till night (this is of cos if I goes into labour at day time..huhu)..


all of the baby things have been washed, folded by Inche abah and stored in a big basket ready for use with all of the pillow, bed, diapers, etc....just waiting for the little baby to come out and meet the MZR famly...and my thingy to use for pantang like barut, bengkung etc all had been washed,except had to find some socks to use...owh i hate socks...it just makes my feet itchy....I forgot to call and book the bidan..hmmm..which bidan still not sure...huhuh...and still had to go and find those Gamogen, and ubat bsalin to eat and use afterwards..duh...thought i had finished all of the list to find..


going tru the 2nd time of pregnancy makes me a bit worried and of cos nervous as I had know whats going to happen during the labour compared to the 1st time which im clueless...goshh...scaredddd.... 
but Im more preapared I guess in some ways to go tru that hence all the prep for delivery and afterwards...couldnt wait for this back and hip pain to go away..even how many times i went for a massage, it just doesnt resolved as the baby is pushing and sitting of my pelvic area that cos me the pain...


plus Z going outstation for 2weeks next week and left me with Zaffran at home...he had been coaxing me to stay at mama's house but me and my stubborn head, NOT A FAT CHANCE...i prefer to stay at my house with the lil boy as my guard and Allah as my guidance..it just that, with the uncomfortableness during this last few weeks, and zaffran's attitude, I would just want the comfort of my home n bed to nest in after a hard day at work...at least at my home, I can control zaffran's space and activities rather than at mama's house...I already warn my neighbour who is a paeds nurse, a midwives, an anaest wife in case of anythg I will call them for help...plus there's two OBGYN at both side of my house..InsyAllah I will be in a good hand with Allah's watching over me...and hopefully Allah will let this baby come out after his abah come home and after we had move to the new house...that is end on dec InsyAllah...aminnnnn


yes..im anxious to move into the new house before delivery to have a better and spacious house instead of this cluttered house fill with boxes and couldnt find my things as most have been packed..sigh....wish the contractor could make the work goes faster..just waiting for the wiring, electricity and water to come in...i would turn a blind eye if they wouldnt have time to clear the outside of the house just as long as i can get moving into the new house...sigh....


this worrying and thinking and anxiety luckily and hopefully does not makes my BP goes up..huhuh...and hopefully no contraction...


currently, just finished n sent my 2010 LPP....and had to think of next year project...not really anxious in work related though..as my bos suddenly decided to change my portfolio, moving me from paeds to OBGYN and outpt clinic..so bye bye paeds...sob sob sob BUT yeay for me in some ways!!! its  not that heavy for me as I just had to stay at the clinic which currently is my office and wait for the pt to come in...i dont have to walk far  to see pt in paeds ward anymore (with my heavy body and tummy..hahaha) but a change at the end of my pregnancy date just makes me more anxious and just hate it when had to adapt for a new routine and time adjustment when Im anxiously waiting for my due date....sigh....just wanted to follow my old routine and just wait for the time to come...


so currently, only plan my activities in my calender till end of Dec....lots of things to wait and do for next mnth...afraid to plan for Jan activities..just see me n MZR n bby at BERTAM...yaeyyyyy...


(if pnjng umur aku...insYAllah)

1 comment: