Tuesday, November 9, 2010

happy anniversary sayang....

He, the man that stole my heart 6 years ago....
He, the man that take me as the queen of his heart 4 years ago...
He, the man that I married and promised to cherish the vows till the end of my life with...
He, the man that is a good husband, a great 'abah' to our son....
He, the man that I hope will bring me to Jannah just by being his wife and with  his blessings....




happy anniversary ke 4 Abang....a lot of up n down we have been tru together, a son that is healthy and well, a baby gurl hopefully on the way, a new house to be lived in soon, a new year to create new memories with the 4 of us  insyAllah....tq for taking me as ur queen 4 years ago...


Love u, and promised myself to be a better wife in the days nad years ahead...

1 comment:

  1. So.sorry kakak, ummi memeng tak ingat anniversaery apa yang awai sanagt ni. Bila mak lang komen barulah perasan tahun hijrah tu...anyway doa ummi/abu tak putus-putus berdoa muga Allah kurniakan keselamatan rumahtangga dari dunia hingga akhirat.Selamat menempoh hari-hari muka yang akan penuh dengan berbagai cabaran lagi. Iman, taqwa,sabar,tolak ansur, saling memaafkan adalah kunci r/tangga mampu bertahan hingga hujung nyawa.

    ReplyDelete