Sunday, June 10, 2012

my Arts with MZR

As I have promised myself, I wanted to spend more time with my kids..so during the weknd, I just ignore the housechores, only did the minimal and spend more time with my kids....our 1st collage is.....

Electrical things in Our house....
as I am a collecter of brosures and catalogues that come to our house and office (that would end up in the garbage in the end), I had lots of material to use...I asked zaffran to walk around the house, rooms and identify the electonic things that we have in the house..then, we cut it and paste it on a paper..
surpirisngly, he can identify most of the things and even things like blender, abah pnya shaver that I missed...clever boy....
he was very proud to show his work after all...



then we made a metamorphosis of the butterfly using my  Polka Dot KoreanCotton leftover from my dress..


 of cos la ibu yang kena tukang potong n tlg tampal sikit2....zaffran asyik suruh lukis ikut gmbr dlm buku serangga yang Tok Mi bg as panduan.....so at least, dia tahu dan ingt..yang tak laratnya nak nyanyi lagu "dari ulat jd kepompong...." uhu....habis buku Eric Carle - Hungry Caterpillar dia cari...hihi....so ibu...layannnnnn aje laaa


see....Im learning sumtg here.....sonok juga buat art dgn budak ni wpun most of the time ibu yang kena siapkan..hihih...



No comments:

Post a Comment