Wednesday, May 25, 2011

time..time...



I have loads  to write in my blog esp bout my lil new bby boy...and the new house, the 2nd round journey of motherhood..but i don't have the time to....


I wanted to go back to my parents' home, to my maktok's house and stay for a long long time...but I don't have enough time to do that too....


I want to spend all the time I have with my kids, for I am afraid that time will pass by and I will miss all of their   progress and growth, But I have very limited time for them...


I long  to have a holiday,a get together with my Mim Wau Alif Ha girls and enjoy myself, but I don't have the time to go for that...


I wanted some time for myself to read, to go tru tafsir Quran, to go to a Tajwid class or religious program, but I have constrictred time for that too..


where did  all the time Allah gave me go to.....


I need to manage my time more efficiently....huuhuh




No comments:

Post a Comment