Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Didn't Know....

I didn't know that I miss holding a small babe in my arms till I had Zariff on the day that he was born...

I didn't know that I miss smelling the sweet baby smell till I kiss Zariff cheek and body....

I didn't know that I miss the lil  fingers holding my thumb till I had Zariff fingers curling around my thumb so tight..


I didn't know that I miss having a baby sleeping on my chest at night till I had Zariff  sound asleep near my heart...

I didn't know that I miss hearing baby gurgling and babbling till I hear Zariff's voice gurgling with delight when he sees me....


I didn't know I miss having a baby in arms, till I hold Zariff  close to my chest...

But Most of all, I didn't know that I miss BREASTFEEDING  Till I have Zariff suckling contently and sound asleep afterwards....-)

Oh I so love this baby...thank you Allah for the 2nd time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment