Tuesday, April 8, 2008

week 27: my active baby

This is day number 195 and you're 27 weeks pregnant!You have 85 days or 12 weeks left, and are 69.6% of the way there.Baby's age since conception is 181 days or 25 weeks. You are due on 7/2/2008.


Fetal Development
Your baby weighs approximately 2 pounds and measures about 9.6 inches from crown to rump. His or her facial features are almost fully developed and synchronizing enough that he or she may make faces that are visible on an ultrasound. Your baby’s skin is becoming thicker and fleshier and increasingly wrinkled, thanks to the amniotic fluid. The skin will remain wrinkled for the first month or so after birth – just think about how your hands or feet look after you have been in the water for just 30 minutes! During this week, the brain continues its rapid growth, and the lungs continue to develop.


I find sumtg about my baby the past few weeks..usually my baby is very active..day or nite..sumtimes I can only feel he moves in the morning only or at nite..but when, I went back to Mama's house or to penang like last week, he was quite passive..I cant feel him kicking or moving that much..so i was unable to let Harith feels the baby moving inside of me...I do wonder why..is it because I was so exhausted most of the days n did not have enuf rest or he's shy??heheheh... N my bby tend to listen to what was told to him..as example, sumtimes the bby keep on kicking so much that makes me feels uncomfortable n sort of "geli"...zulffi would talk to him n asked him to go to sleep or slow down as mummy is tired or sumtg...then u would feel him just stop kicking or moving so much..sumtimes Zulffi says salam to him in the morning when he havent wake up yet from his sleep, then suddenly I can feel the baby kicking n moving like telling me he is awake n ready to face the world...maybe the baby does listen to the words I said/told him..hehehe..or as Hajra maybe the baby dont like to be told what to do..merajuk sng kata..hehehe..mgkin kot..yesterday when the baby was kicking n moving so much, I called EL so she can feel the baby..she was excited n she said to the baby, to be a gud boy n dont kick mummy...the baby suddenly slow down the move..n when Hajra wants to feel the baby, she cant feel anytg as he had stopped moving..heheh..poor Hjra..nextime ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment