Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dear * Pad





Dear *Pad, 


Recently I read an article..oppss ...NO!! a bunch of them bout how you are effecting the kids and their mind's... And it really makes me worried about your effect on my kids...as most of the symptoms I have been seeing it in my kid..


Since u arrived in May, my 4 year old son has been slowly changing... from the sweet lil boy to this lil monster most of the time  that makes me stressfull all the time..


so after much discussion, we decide to BANNED you from the HOUSE...


now..now...don't be sad...  yes.... I know you are a good babysitter...you make my jumping n running here n there non stop son into a quiet, well mannered, good boy who never makes or create problems when he was with you. He sat peacefully on the settee or in the room and interact with you,play with you, making ants work, or bake pizza or cakes or play with the Tom Cat with you.. .He clearly adore or love you sooo much that he  throws tantrum and screams and cried when you are taken away from him that makes me feel like I am a bad mom.... I think he just throw tantrums so much bcause he knows that we will give  you to him if he behaves afterwards.


But clearly my son need not just a babysitter who makes him behaves but he also need a parent or a mom...


well you know, a parent or a mom is someone that makes you do all the things that is good for you eventhough you dont like it.. like, eating healthy food, take showers, brush your teeth, take your nap, read your muqaddam and books, entertain you with books and arts and toys and others... hmmm well, you didn't do most of that works...


what?you said you make my son eat? yes yes..of cos you did...but he only eat a bit, just to fullfill the rules that he has to eat or he is not allowed to be with you..but did you see how much he ate? just 3 or 4 tablespoon..don't you see he is getting thinner and thinner esp after he known you? 


and * Pad, 


haven't you been hearing that he cries more frequently in the morning when he was waken up to go to school?well, that is because he didn't get enough sleep at night... well, he was with you till its late..he didn't take a nap in the afternoon because he was playing so much at the school..and when he came home,he played with you and you didn't make him go to bed early when he is tired enough physically ..well,  you have soo much charms and so interesting that he refuse to sleep until you are pried from him...


yes.. I know, since I limit his time with you just for an hour in the evening and no playing with you at night, he has been sleeping a bit better, but then, he watched his dad played with you sometimes that he still sleeps late at night....so the problems are not solved...


yes I know *pad,


 its not totally your fault..its mine and his dad's too..we are so grateful to have you in the family to have you babysit our son so that we have some time for ourselves at night to read or watch movie or just to sleep early, that we left him to your care most of the time that he became addicted and too attached to you... Its our fault too that things got out of hands.. well, he didnt play with his blocks or lego or cars and trucks for quite a time unless you are not at home..he didn't spent time coloring  books with me for a while now..he prefers to be with you than follow me out to play outside in the sun with his lil bro..that is how attached he is with you..havent you heard that he spent the previous weekands at Bertam playing with you instead of with his uncles that he loves soo much???...that is how attached he is with you...


so now, after nearly 2 months, I say, we had enuff of all these tantrums and misbehaviors that we dicided to make a stop to all of this...


so, for now, as I said before, YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE HOUSE!!!...


oh..yes.... yes..you can still come to the house, BUT if only you decided to leave all the games out of the door. 


Well, Tab, you  too...and so are you smartphones... well, if you want to put it in a locked folder and hide it from my intelligent son, you are welcome..but if you ever expose it to my son or let him played with you, you too are BANNED from the house... ARASSooo????


don't worry...I dont think that my son will miss much if you are not with him... well, he will grows up just fine I think without you eventhough you tell me you have all this n that apps that can make him more intelligent and brilliant and so on... But I grow up just fine without you before.... duhhh...so I think he wouldnt miss much...well, he can have it when he is much wiser n older...

Ok...enuff of you arguments and logics *Pad... my say is final... if you choose to avoid my rules...I will find ways to crash your system..yes I will..dont you think I dont know how..I will ask Uncle Google for help.. I have lots of IT person too...they can help me... scared? ok.... 


 good bye now * Pad... so long..till we meet again... Yes,.. yes...until you decide to delete your games, you not welcome in home... 


bye bye now... have a safe journey...










1 comment: