Sunday, May 27, 2012

My STORK. FRom Kb to Kr

recently we went to Korea..south of cos....a few months before I decided to buy a SSC. after much ado discussion with DH and much contemplation by the patience Liza Yaakub owner, maker , designer and much more of Snuggbaby, we choose this pattern...

first time using, kinda awkward,,esp using it in KB..people tend to stare okayss..esp when I backcarry my babe...they said its like a backpack..of cos...LOL

so here some of the pixs with STORK...






                                                            
                                                                 Review bout STORK :
                                                                          Love it...


 Dear Hubs can wear it..he likes to front carry than backcarry.
 me...likes to back carry so my babe can have more access to the view..and I can kinda entertained him..but had to be careful takut dia grab bnda n i didnt see it..pecah nak bayaq mahaiiii oiiiii
I can just wear it around my waist if I am not using it like a pouch..wpun agak nmpk serabut, but best bila nak shopping...tak bnyak bnda nak pgg n of cos reduce risk tggal d kedaii..mana nak cari yangg oiii..kedai bnayakkkk...
 or  we can just hold it like my dear hubs did...xssh nak lipat n store dlm carrier sleeve..its a god's send actually to have the carrier sleeve...Brill Liz!!!!   if not, jnuh nk bw beg carrier...
 or I can just use it around my waist and then use it to support my babe's weight when he refused to be in the STORK...it's veryyyyy heavenly as I can lean the weight of his 11kg on the STORK rather than lenguh tangan n hip nak support dia bila berdukung.....
I love it esp I had to travel tru subway naik trun tangga yang steep, naik bukit trun bukit nak pg subway n g berjalan...backcarry my DS tak la strain sgt n memenatkan...Zariff mula akan scream ms nak pki, but once start jalan dia akan snyap n enjoy the scenery...once naik subway I dont mind berdiri but Ahjuma smua akan bg seat suruh duduk...so tpksa buka...once nak pki balik...owhh bercinta.....

at the end of the week stay in Korea, My hubs, my bros, my sis in law to be..smua dah pndi lipat Stork into carrier sleeve...and my bro pun kata, bgus bnda ni..multitasking...so boleh la beli once ada anak..hihih...ORRR maybe u can borrow mine..if I blum letgo ye Ammar...hihih...

Rate : ten over ten...thumbs UP snuggbaby....

Credit Photo to : 'Ammar Muhammad & Zaid Muhammad..hihih

No comments:

Post a Comment